Completion / Removal of Deficiencies for Graduating Students
COMPLETION/REMOVAL OF DEFICIENCIES FOR GRADUATING STUDENTS
Online completion of deficiencies of graduating students incurred in the second semester, AY 2018-2019, Midyear 2019, and first semester AY 2019 – 2020 will be on or before June 5 as per MMSU Post-Enhanced ECQ Guidelines for Operations.
Please be guided by the following procedure:
1. Concerned student shall contact the faculty and signify his intention to clear deficiency.
2. Online request for the printing of completion form shall be made by the faculty through the Office of the University Registrar’s e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
The following information must be provided:
a. Name of Student
b. Student Number
c. Course and year
d. Subject to be completed
3. Payment of completion removal fee shall be waived.
4. Printed and duly signed completion form will be forwarded to the requesting faculty through the Department Chair.
5. The standard procedure in the submission of duly accomplished completion form will be followed.