Vision, Mission, Core Values, Goals and Objectives of the University
A world-class university dedicated to the development of virtuous human resources and innovations for inclusive growth.
To develop globally competitive professionals and industry-ready graduates via various modalities and generate new knowledge and technologies for the improvement of the quality of life.
University Core Values
- Service to God and Nation
Goals and Objectives
University specially aims to:
- Offer a wide range of academic programs at the certificate, associate, baccalaureate, masters and doctorate levels;
- Maintain a broad range of research programs both in the basic and applied sciences, especially in the arts, agriculture, agribusiness, agroforestry, fisheries, teacher education, rural sociology, management, and technology which will generate knowledge and provide a basis for solutions to the development needs of the province and region;
- Provide off-campus instructional continuing education and extension services to meet the needs of residents of the province and the region within the context of the regional and national non-formal education; and
- Serve as the locus for the regional cooperative and development center for public and private colleges and universities in the Ilocos region.